24 February, 2008

Shit. I am feeling pissed yet happy! Yay.

Dreaming nowadays. For no good reason. Anyway, I am sure everyone knows what a feeling of deja vu is like. Well nowadays deja vu sweeps over and tries to make me submit to it. Deja vu is one of the worst emotions you can ever have and will make you lose focus. Freak it man. Shit. But anyway, deja vu can also be your friend. Does it not come knocking on the door of your mind when you look through photos? So enjoy it too.

Midnight approaches. Hitler is shouting in a techno song I am listening to. Speaking of Hitler, I admire him to a certain extent.

China scholar Cao Shengmao is obviously trying to beat the whole class. With his eloquent Mao Zedong style Chinese, Einstein and Newton level physics and mathematics, Bunsen chemistry, sex maniac Biology standard, as well as propaganda soldier like English, he is a formidable opponent. No, he is no longer a thief of marks and a sly fox. He is an imposing figure, who will dominate the class with a fist of iron, and his steely determined gaze will make him the pet dog of all teachers. Argh.

Anyway, very happy about something. Just hope that the thing that was displayed for more than a year will not be exchanged for something else, as I really hope to be the same. I have been procastinating uselessly, but why is it that it is always I who makes the move? I will continue to do so until my desired result is reached. I have my plans, and they will balance my other plans and activities.

Funny paragraph. Few would understand. Crap, why is the sentence above sounding so cliche and "rebellious"? Because the aforementioned feeling has long overcome me, but it has always been at peace with my other so called "emotions", and the well-balance is what has caused the existence of my current situation. Anyway, I am the master of my so-called "emotions" and I can order them anytime. Yet they can order me though, at times when I lose my rationality. But I am not being irrational with what I am hoping to get, am I? Continue the practice that used to be carried out thanks, I have always enjoyed it.

School opens its doors tomorrow. Never mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2