01 April, 2008

We are all getting a preview of Sec 4 life. I don't like what I am seeing now...... life is going to be some living hell. Never mind. Whenever I think about how difficult stuff is, I just laugh to myself, play with my toy cars, and everything seems alright again. Then I get down to work.

Currently Chemistry is giving me the most problems. But thanks to some mugging, I managed to get a better understanding.

Physics is pretty ok so far.

Biology is getting more complicated, but then again things won't stray away from the syllabus and memorising all the definitions in the textbook will hopefully see through and get me an A1 at least in the coming midyears.

Additional mathematics would probably have slaughtered me by now, but thanks to U James regular training still manageable. I'm going to bury him with a flurry of school questions soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2