15 February, 2009

I was suddenly thinking about it.

What the hell is Mr Edwin Heng thinking?

When he criticised those who had long hair, he was making a big mistake!

Look at his hair! My my, he would fail a standard hair check very badly!

His fringe is too long! His hair is touching his ears and the back of his collar!

Has Edwin Heng become a senile man?

Or perhaps he has not been looking in his bathroom mirror for quite some time!

Whatever it is, he should cut his hair!

Then he would throw the ball back in our court by saying

I am a grown man so I can keep whatever hairstyle I please

You are students so shut up

You can run faster,

The world doesn't revolve around you!

So we can burst the ball by saying

He should be setting a good example

It is like a President saying,

The AIDS rate in our country is too high

So stop having sex freely

Then the President himself has sex with his own personal assistants

Then he answers

I am the PRESIDENT,

So I can have sex with whoever I please...




BOOM


Does not make any sense does it?

SO THE HONOURABLE SIR EDWIN HENG SHOULD CUT HIS ROYAL BEAUTIFUL LUSCIOUS THICK COAT OF HAIR

What I am saying?

No I have not flamed him

I think he's great

Bye bye and go study for Prelim 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2