03 August, 2006

Ah isn't everyone happy? Common test is over! Time to update this blog. It has been sleeping for quite a while...

Okay, major news in class? Oh yes, the Science Practical! Ms Qiu Yiru was DAMN pissed with the class, saying that we were making too much noise. Apart from that, my group (Me, Weiyang, Zi Xin) got blasted by her. Damn! I forgot to go and hand in that tiny sheet of paper, the one with the Bio Journal Marks! Shit! Tomorrow I have to hand it in.

Chemistry Project? I can't be more unlucky. As usual, stuck with eccentric Colin and gay Hui Young. Leonard was supposed to be in my group but quit and claimed that 'Ms Qiu allowed it'. Never mind, somebody is gonna come along and take his place. Who? There aren't any other funny people in class. Maybe Wesley, but I doubt he will take over Leonard's place. Tomorrow I will know. Anyway, I have already got used to Colin's behavior and learnt to ignore it. Hui Young is still as gay as ever, but, when he is angry, he dosen't behave like one, which is a relief. In fact, I'd rather Hui Young be some moody freak than be the gay he is now, touching butts.

I have to do the Chemistry Project, polish up my Bio Journal, and do some more shit. Bye.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger DeMoN aMoNgSt DeMoNs... said...

i love corolla also...

anw, weird name for a blog...

bye...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2