14 January, 2008

Nowadays, I find that it is hard managing my stuff with all the fucking work. Its 11.119 but I'm fine because I usually sleep at 12 nowadays. Its hard balancing school work with learning to beat up people with a stick and of course, reading communist literature, searching through youtube and checking "communist81"'s videos for more stuff, relaxing, listening to techno. Its hard and all teachers are good so far, with one definite exception. That teacher is like a freaking speeding racing car and I find I can't catch up with her speed and I hope she would brake and slow down, like most racing cars. Otherwise, I hope the racing car crashes or spins out of control so I can catch up. Maybe so I can crash into it as well. Go figure what I mean if you feel like it.

My surroundings in the classroom are good and bad. The people in the north to the west are great. But the east and the south, there are these noisy bastards, fucking hell. Everyday kaopei so much. Hope one of them has a sore throat. Don't talk. Or maybe have to go for some competition or some shit. Because they're also eyesores. I look at them and I fell like vomitting.

The previous paragraph is probably me imagining things. Such negative people do not exist. I am going to follow the examples set by great people and hopefully I can emulate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2