20 January, 2008

Woah, so many people have been flaming me, most stupid thing of all is that its right here on my blog. Well actually, people who critcize me baselessly and ridiculously without any grounds are the people I don't mind. Neither do I mind people who state the obvious, such as the state of my mind. But however while I can tolerate this I cannot tolerate idiots who make smart-alec comments on my cbox and think they are a big deal, criticizing me for using numerous vulgarities and not have a proper blog skin and worshipping myself.

1) Vulgarities - My blog. My problem. Did I take a knife and force you to read it? While I understand that since a blog is something which relies on the people, I cannot be snobbish. But neither are people in the position to criticize me, especially on my cbox, about the vulgarities since I am very sure you use them too. Even if you do not, you should look beyond surface value as I am not a person who uses vulgarities so much that the meaning of my posts are clouded.

2) No proper blogskin - Same reason. My blog damn it.

3) Worshipping myself - Ok, I admit that this is ridiculous to most people. Even I find it ridiculous. After posting it, I read it and I find it quite outlandish. But then again, I feel motivated. So its to motivate myself. You cannot always rely on others. Self-reliance is also quite important.

To end off, I insist that I am not being snobbish as I know I have readers who do not post on my cbox because they find it a waste of time or to remain anonymous, and I know that they will not be as stupid as others to criticize me as they should know a very basic ethic of blogging - if you're not happy with someone's blog, just get out unless it violates the Seditions Act or some other law. If there is no basis, then the door to criticism is firmly closed unless you want to be an ignorant idiot.

A blog relies on the readers. And I hope that this post will only apply to the ignorant readers, not the enlightened ones. As for lesser viewership, it is expected as school has reopened and as most of us are sec 3s, the heat is on.

Its just like fishing. If there are not many fish, can you expect to get a huge catch? No. You will still get some fish, but not as many as the prime fishing season.

I end my post here. Notice I have not used a single vulgarity in this post. This shows that I can choose to post in a proper manner if I want to. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2