31 January, 2008

Argh, how to study for a Higher Chinese test which has nothing but 理解问答 and other sections which have nothing to do with words you have to study? The answer is, its impossible, just depends on your ability.

In any case, I hope to get decent marks for English, screw that test. I am having a pipe dream of 100% for social studies. Thinking about it, since SS is just 15 marks test and that 15 marks test is 100% of CA1, full marks of 15/15 translates to 100%. Indeed, I hope to get full marks but I might have lost marks on source-based question. For history, an A1 is what I am aiming for. For Physics, not too sure but I hope to get an A1 too. As for Chemistry, many people felt that it was easy and it wasn't THAT difficult so yes, I hope for another A1. Biology was not as difficult as I expected but still it wasn't a walk in the park either so I'm setting my hopes at A2. Maths was the worst because I had made a fucking mistake by forgetting to label the fucking graph. As for coordinates, I didn't write the coordinates for the gradient ON THE PAPER ITSELF, but Mr Thong said that if your working had it it will be fine. Only thing is - are we supposed to write coordinates for other things apart from gradient? Such as the intersection point of the curve and the straight line? Not too sure. Couldn't do a part for question 2 so I think must have minused 2-3 marks, possible mistake at the pre-drawn graphs question means another marklost, not labelling the fucking graph means 1-2 marks lost. So the least I will get is 24, most I can get is maybe 27. Altough that seems... out of reach.

Argh. Kudos to Bryan Ching the smart fellow who seems to know everything, although sometimes he asks me for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2