20 May, 2008

The camp has arrived! Oh! What the nut!



So... I don't know. Argh.......



Tomorrow we shall receive our report books. CSM will be first without any doubt. I just hope I can be in the middle of the class. Ngiap Seng made me very worried by telling me his woes about his results, so much so I had to avoid conversation. Don't want to think about it.



Just now I was playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on my Playstation which is more than 8 years old. Yea, in primary school everytime exams were over I would dream about playing it. And I did. The same game I played 8 years ago, and my skill at SF alpha 3 remains good. In fact, even better. Yea. Brought back some memories at least.



And. It is now. The end of week 10. People, term 2 has ended. Sad isn't it. Sec 3 just flew by like a bullet. And I still can remember the first day of school like it happened yesterday. Of course. 2 and almost a half years have passed. What shit...

The June holidays are not going to be fun. They're full of shit due to holiday lessons from all subjects, well, almost all. So how? Adopt a positive attitude. I'm doing that, at least I am trying. Argh!

So bye people. Have fun. Btw, techno rocks. I am freaking tired now but techno music helped keep me awake. And I have yet to pack my schoolbag. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2