09 April, 2008

Funny, who's voting for Xiaohan on my poll? 4 votes... I don't remember any of my blog readers who don't like that name...But of course, people still support the name (clearly shown by the poll), so too bad. I'll change it if I feel like it hahaha. And what the F man, today is a day of heavy homework and I'm here blogging. Of course, I manage my time well... Things are looking gloomy for most of my subjects man.. English - the only subject I am confident about. I aim to win Bryan Ching and the amazing Shengmao in this. Bryan Ching and Colin may laugh at my attempts, but I'm serious about this. HCL - Don't know. E maths - Shit man A maths - Fuck time for revision Physics - Manageable Chemistry - Killing me Biology - Showing its ugly head History - Neglected for quite some time Social Studies - Manageable E lit - Slack but the mid years are freaking coming So screw it man. And by the way Hong Shing, be more responsible with my things thanks... You pissed me off today quite a bit. Time to talk about world issues. Specifically, the Tibet thing. Frenzied protesters around the world are about to try to saborage the world olympics regarding "Tibet"? They are chanting Free Tibet BULLSHIT and they should just keep their mouths shut. There is a video about Tibet on Youtube which effectively debunks all the pro-Tibet independence idiots. Extinguishing the Olympic torch? Man I never heard of that before. Shows that these ignorant fellows are obviously just anti-China Olympics, making them people who do not share the world olympic spirit in favour of their insane pro-Tibet independence drive. The olympics will take place, but its really sad that these things have to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2