31 May, 2008

Hi people, in just a few hours time I shall be leaving my house to go to Changi Airport, and the UK trip will then begin! Wow. So once I leave for the trip, my memories of the two recent camps, namely the sec 3 camp and the p5 camp I went to to help out and get 60 CIP hours, will be eroded, so I shall blog about it here and POST PICTURES as well. Indeed as Junda said, without pics the whole blog is pretty damn boring. Here are pics with captions of the sec 3 camp! (Click for higher resolution, in case you don't know that)















Take on the coach. Dam sian because bus 8 which almost the whole of 3-3 was in broke down halfway, so everyone had to get out and transfer to the next bus. You can see Mr Teo's back from here, he looks funny. And check out Ms Thian's ruffled maggi-mee bush-like hair in this pic, wait it looks more like some hairy monkey on her, omg.





































































Because me and Weiyang sat in the front, we had to "privilege" of listening to the drivers talk. Of course, there was a very good view. Here, you can see the mountain road, looks like Initial D man.





















Fun on the beach. Dunno who's that guy in the middle. You can see Zi heng on the left, and a guy I think is Hong Shing. Judging from his curly hair.














The person taking a pic of Yeung Kai is a retard because he's pointing the camera the wrong way. What a dumbass.








I will never forget this place. So freaking hot like hell man. Everyone who passed here got out and pushed.




Stranded on London Heathrow airport. Nah its just some hotel lobby where everyone was stranded for some time. Quite fun though.

On the train. The Malaysian Immigration officers came onboard and checked our passports. So easy if I wanted to gain illegal entry into Singapore, or smuggle stuff into Singapore. So many loopholes in the train. :D Next time I want to take the train. Check out half of Brandon's face. His passport photo looks damn funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2