27 February, 2009

Prelim 1 over, so now I shall blog. Ha ha.

I have clear plan for all my subjects. So, I shall not make myself depressed by blogging about school - related things.

Instead I shall be blogging about something less depressing.

What?

I was thinking that some people are always frowning.

This blog post is about our handsome, monotonous and dull-voiced announcer, the hero who always has a frown as dark as thunderclouds, with a glare as piercing as a spear. When he speaks the school resounds with his booming voice.

Good Morning school, this is Mr Julian Teo speaking!

Today's flag raising will be in the classrooms

When our dashing hero walks, he does not walk but strides. His footsteps, sounding as ominous as the voice of law, strike deep fear into everyone's hearts. He exudes an incredible crushing aura, making all who pass him look at him, their facial expressions showing a wild mix of shock and awe, fear and respect.

When our knight in the shining shirt begins to raise his wizardly voice, everyone begins cowering in fear. Even the bravest of students are struck down, knocked down, simply bowled over like twigs, obstacle cones and bowling pins respectively. Then judgement begins. At the end of it everyone is languishing in the open plaza, facing the flag pole, looking at none other than the tiles on the plaza. How very sad.

Oh well thats life.

Hey what crap was I blogging man.

It was fun though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2