09 August, 2006

Sorry, not updated for quite a while. It's National Day everyone! How did you find the parade? Great? I think it is better to stay at home and watch the parade on TV. You can watch it, and see close-ups. It also allows you to watch the parade in the comfort of your own home. However, going to the stadium and watching it is the only way to get the feel, the atmosphere. Speaking of the stadium, it is the last time the National Day parade is held at the National Stadium. Say goodbye to it everyone. This year's parade felt very short, don't you agree?

For homework, there are 2 Higher Chinese Compos, 9a-9d Textbook for Mathematics, Chemistry Project for Science, and nothing else. I have something extra - punishment essays for not getting parent's signature for the spelling test. Shit, I did not leave lines, Mrs Tham will minus 5 marks, I can only get 5. I would have gotten full marks if I left lines. Damn it, 5 marks just wasted like that.

Who is in Group C? I got some news for you, I'm joining that group. Group B can say hi to Colin, while Group A will get Hui Young. (Chemistry Project). Too bad for you guys. Idiotic Leonard, he left the group in the state that it is in now.

What do you people think of the fighting videos? I got nothing else to put. Too many music videos, and it gets boring.

I don't know why so many people are against the CCA poll, I mean, I should be the one complaining about it, Wushu got the most votes. It degrades the Wushu CCA the most. It does not degrade the uniformed groups much, but since it is so unpopular, I have removed it.

Plz vote at the polls and leave messages on the Cbox. Don't let the blog sleep, thx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2