24 December, 2007

OMG my blog was dead for the past weeks... sorry people, especially my loyal blog readers but who wants to read a blog when the holiday is approaching its end... everyone is either gaming or improving their academic foundation before facing the tremendous sec 3 battle next year. But in any case, since it is Christmas Eve, I'll update.

And to start off, merry Christmas to everyone! Post on cbox if you feel like it.

Playing GTA these days... each GTA has a unique feel to it.

And I finished reading "To Kill A Mockingbird". Yay. The book was not as bad as I imagined. Lots of words to keep me entertained, such as "nigger", "bastard" and "whore" sprinkled throughout the book, while at the same time, it does not cloud the deep meaning behind the book.

But the bloody stupid LOTF book still hasn't been found. When the heck am I going to find it. Probably won't be able to read it before school starts.

And I love that ClustrMaps thing, should have installed it long ago. Can't wait to see the red dots begin swelling.

And yea anybody want to play table tennis at blk 836 on the day after Christmas? Let me know, we might also be playing soccer. Yishun ppl only. Ppl confirmed - Shayan, may have Brian chen, ferd, john matthew, vignesh.

Good night then. Techno music is playing in my ears. But I think I'll listen to Jingle Bells instead. Get into the Christmas mood. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2