31 December, 2007

So this is the first post of the new year 2008. Marking an end of the glorious year 2007, 2008 looks set to be a whole new experience.

Let us talk about the previous year and analyse it shall we?

A lot of events took place in year 2007. In politics, French leader Jacques Chirac, Japanese PM Shinzo Abe, and Australian PM John Howard were all removed from power! Not exactly. They lost in the elections. Shinzo Abe resigned. Amazing. And this year, we had the Taliban kidnapping of the Koreans. The SEA games took place this year too.

2007 was a very important year to me. In 2006 as a sec 1 I was second last in class. I never forgot how humiliating, disastrous, pathetic, and ridiculous it was. That was why I put in effort and managed to become 10th in class this year. But then again, I fear I might lose my positions this year. Things are different and with the three sciences phy chem and bio all demanding attention, as well as A & E maths, it will be no walk in the park. Luckily, for humanities, I took pure history and elect literature. Those who took both history and geography have a whole shitload of things to memorise. Nah history isn't shit. Its good.

In any case, 2007 was a great year and I hope things will be better this year, in 2008. 2008 already looks set to be an exciting year. Let the good things happen and the bad things, hopefully there won't be many of them.

Anyway, I managed to beat Zejun and Benjamin combined in a badminton match. Wow. Haha.

I wish everyone the best of luck for this new year. This includes myself.

Haha, somehow it feels good. I'm listening to techno, an Indian song, some rap and little rock. Its 1.35 AM. But who cares.

Check out the archives on the right side of my blog. Quite long isn't it. From June 2005 all the way to January 2008. Pretty cool isn't it. Of course, some months are missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2