08 January, 2008

Alright. As an honorable person I have done the same thing that the aggressor has done. Now I want to have nothing to do with all this bullshit because mathematics and science are more important. Humanities and languages shouldn't pose the same hefty problem with the exception of Chinese. And freaking 3 times a week CCA training. My studies more important. Freak it man.

I miss class 2-2 07 man. 3-3's very strange.

黄彦超万岁!黄彦超学习进步!最重要的是我的数学。他妈的,stupid a maths stuff in e maths, stupid quadratic graphs, KNN. Maths, well, will be my friend and enemy for my entire life it seems.

Mr Tan and Mr Yong teach very well, and chemistry doesn't seem so bad now. Physics seems the same. And oh fuck, there's biology tomorrow. Triple science combination will kill people man. Combined with 3 times a week CCA and 3 times a week tuition and school homework and tuition homework as well as my own revision. FUCK! CB. No choice. I will have to face it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2