16 August, 2006

Today's play in the morning was pretty good, was it not?
How about the Mathematics Common Test? I think it was quite easy but it was tricky, too.

Now, Si Hua is looking at TAF the way I looked at it 6 months ago. When I heard that I had to go for TAF, my first reaction was, ''Why? I can just choose not to eat during TAF, why do all the stupid exercises?'' As time went by, I began to get used to TAF. In the beginning, I tried to skip TAF but Si Hua played the 'policeman', always catching me. Now, I'M the policeman. Now Si Hua wants to play soccer with the majority of the class and not go for TAF. I think that's fine, because he's not eating or at the lounge, he is playing soccer, and playing soccer is a very high-intensity activity. It can be more effective than TAF. I'm thinking of joining. But wait. Mr Chew dosen't allow this. In fact, all the TAF teachers disallow it. I don't understand why, they're being to straight, they should be more flexible. Mr Goh Yong Han, always targeting me for not running. I mean, I can run, 400m in 1 min 35 seconds, but I can't do it for long. Okay, maybe we don't run, perhaps we do sit-ups. But that would make it to boring . TAF is already boring, so that explains why TAF skippers are on the rise. Heck about TAF, no one really cares, and if we don't care about our weight, I don't see why the school must care. Of course, if you're like Joseph Leong you seriously need to shed some weight.

I'm getting sick of Hui Young, he inserts his finger into people's anuses, and he still laughs. He did that to me during morning assembly. I hit him and Mrs Tham saw that. She called both of us out. I wanted to complain that Hui Young had done some anus-finger-inserting + wriggling but I can't say to Mrs Tham, ''Mrs Tham, Hui Young had inserted his finger into my anus.'' That would be SENSELESS. So I kept quiet about it and it made me seem like the bad guy. The next time Hui Young does it, I would not hesitate to attack him. That fool.

Another guy is Chun Kiat. We got into MAJOR quarrel on Monday, I am sick of that guy, it's already 1 month + and he is still slacking at Wushu. It is funny at first but over time it is irritating to see some idiot slacking. And he always wants a lift from me, and that's the very reason he joined Wushu of all CCAs when he quit the choir. If that's the reason why he joined WS then his mindset is wrong and he won't go far. Also, his friggin problems become my problems, when he did not have the black pants he asked his mother, his mother asked my mother, and my mother asked me. That's none of my business, he will have to find some way to get them. Anyway I also cannot help even if I want to because I don't know the address, and I'm not going to ask my seniors because Chun Kiat should be the one doing it since HE is the one who needs the pants. Don't you all agree? Also, I'd like to comment his mother can be quite kaypoh and when CK and I get into quarrels, he takes it personally while I ignore his insults. He then goes home and complains to his mother. Sick. Bo Li Xin is the perfect phrase to describe him.

At the same time, do vote at the polls of my blog if you haven't. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2